We are happy to announce that our Factory Store has reopened!
We want to let you know that, during this unique time, we have been working diligently to keep our employees safe, while also working to keep our product safe for you. In light of this, we have implemented new safety and health procedures. While cleanliness and safety have always been a priority, we have implemented additional procedures to ensure a safe environment for customers and employees.
Upon reopening, we will be implementing the following procedures:
- Asking all customers to wear masks inside of the store.
- Asking customers to limit their time inside of the store as much as possible.
- Switching our storefront to “display only” of products, with employees retrieving products for customers from secured stock.
- Asking customers to uphold proper social distancing of 6 feet as indicated by marks on the floor.
- Limiting the number of customers in the store.
We know that these are unprecedented times, and truly value your support of The Popped Kernel in our efforts to keep everyone safe. We appreciate your patience while we figure this all out, and want to thank you for being loyal customers during this uncertain time. We look forward to seeing each one of you again in person.
The Popped Kernel Family